I am a creative and precise freelance writer and translator, fluent in French, Spanish, Welsh, and English.
I write non-fiction books, particularly textbooks and study guides. I translate children’s books and magazine articles, and am looking for my first book-length project. I also take on development editing and proofreading jobs.
I work confidently with Adobe InDesign, Microsoft Office, and can offer full collaboration through Google Drive.
Writer | Translator
Aug 2018 – Present
- Recent work for clients like PRH and Igloo Books includes:
- Writing travel guides to Spain and educational non-fiction;
- Translating children’s books and magazine articles;
- Editing, research, and proofreading jobs.
May 2015 – Apr 2019
- Lead editor on many co-editionable book projects.
- Project management, creating schedules and workflows.
- Researched and compiled full contents lists.
- Wrote content for successful English for Everyone series.
- Google Drive superuser.
Music Sales Group
Jan 2017 – Apr 2017
- Developed, edited, and project managed revision guides.
- Dealt with technical musical content, accurately.
- Worked proficiently with Adobe CC and Sibelius.
Editor & Writer
Oct 2014 – Mar 2015
- Multifaceted role as writer, editor, and designer.
- Received thorough, in-depth InDesign training.
- Writing carefully graded and pedagogically sound copy
for revision guides and workbooks in CGP’s distinctive style.